It's Here...my new website is all ready to go and clearly I cannot wait to share it with you as I am writing this post at 4 am :)
So what is New about the site and what stays the same?
- The new look is more clean and chic, in line with the kind of products we make. Also the layout is elegant enough to showcase our variety without being too overwhelming.
- This one I am most excited about! There is more behind-the-scenes content in the About section, where I have detailed the process of how our items are created and what are our core principles. I have also outlined a separate page talking about the various fabrics we use and their history. I know a lot of you were interested in that :)
- There is a new SHOP section, which will feature my latest collection, and you all will be the first to know about it through my newsletter. (The sign up link is at the bottom of the SHOP page)
- The Blog page has a simple aesthetic that makes it easy to read without any distracting side bars! Most of the times I am talking about the simple things in life, about honesty and fear, about beauty in small things, so having a clean slate makes sense.
What Stays the same?
- The core of our products remains the same, even though the visuals are different.
- Commitment to creating a streamlined and hassle-free experience for our readers and buyers: we want to make sure you can get what you want without taking you on a long ride.
- The interface is easily navigable on ALL devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
- Your privacy remains our top concern and I promise not to share your information. Site host, Squarespace, is highly secure so you can be at ease.
So that's that! I hope you can take a peek around and shoot me a comment if you like, or Don't like anything :)
And because I am super excited about this, I am going doing my FIRST GIVEAWAY ever! Its very simple...just follow the instructions below and you are set.
A big thanks to each and every one of you for your support!